(Courtesy Michigan Lottery)
LANSING, MI – The Mega Millions jackpot just keeps growing as there was no winner of the $333 million jackpot for the drawing held on Tuesday, June 28.
That means the drawing on Friday, July 1 will be worth $360 million with a cash option of $199.3 million.
The Mega Millions numbers for June 28: 7-12-21-43-55
The Gold Mega Ball: 11
The Megaplier: 2
Mega Millions winners for June 28:
· Along with no grand prize winner, no one matched all five white balls to win $1 million in the drawing.
· In Michigan, three tickets sold won $10,000 in the drawing. That was the largest prize won in the state.
· There were 364,795 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing. In Michigan, 15,395 tickets sold won at least $4.
Mega Millions drawings are held Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. Five balls are drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 70; the Mega Ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 25. The odds of winning the jackpot is 1 in 302 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states, plus the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
· The next Powerball drawing is Wednesday, June 29 with an estimated jackpot of $365 million and a cash option of $207.5 million.
· The next Lotto 47 drawing is Wednesday, June 29 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $1.1 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· Wednesday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is worth an estimated $318,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
The last players from Michigan to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot is the Wolverine FLL lottery club which claimed a $1.05 billion jackpot in March 2021. With their winnings, the group plans to give back to the community.
And while they were lucky winners, it’s smart for players to check their tickets immediately as a winner worth $1 million sold in Warren last year went unclaimed. The money instead went to the state’s School Aid Fund.
If you’d like to be the next player from Michigan to win a huge lottery prize, take a look at these tips from lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn How To Increase Your Chances Of Winning The Lottery” has won more than $1 million in Florida by winning top jackpot prizes in smaller games.
Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission.
© 2022 Advance Local Media LLC. All rights reserved (About Us).
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local.
Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site.
(Courtesy Michigan Lottery)