How to Hack Android by simply sending an APK โ€“ AndroRAT Tutorial

This video explores how hackers hack android by simply sending an APK file; it’s an AndroRAT tutorial, androrat is an exciting tool that let anyone access android phone over the internet remotely. This how to hack android or smartphone guide consists of the basic RAT setup, and the process to interact with the hacked android device. #AndroidHacking

๐…๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ฒ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ”ฅ https://bit.ly/39NBXSX

Content:
00:00 – Teaser
00:22 – Introduction
01:07 – Setup AndroRAT in Ubuntu
04:20 – Generate the malicious APK
06:25 – Interactive shell setup
09:38 – Android hacking over Internet
12:56 – Endnote

Setup commands:
๐š๐š’๐š ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š๐š๐š™๐šœ://๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šž๐š‹.๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–/๐š”๐šŠ๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿบ/๐™ฐ๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š๐™ฐ๐šƒ.๐š๐š’๐š
๐šœ๐šž๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š™๐š ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š™๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š—๐Ÿน-๐š™๐š’๐š™
๐š™๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š—๐Ÿน –๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐šœ๐šž๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š™๐š ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐š“๐š๐š”-๐Ÿพ-๐š“๐š๐š”
๐š™๐š’๐š™ ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• -๐š› ๐š›๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ.๐š๐šก๐š
๐š™๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š—๐Ÿน ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š๐™ฐ๐šƒ.๐š™๐šข –๐š‹๐šž๐š’๐š•๐š -๐š’ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿธ.๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ๐Ÿพ.๐šก.๐šก -๐š™ ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป -๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š•.๐šŠ๐š™๐š”
๐š™๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š—๐Ÿน ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š๐™ฐ๐šƒ.๐š™๐šข –๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š• -๐š’ ๐Ÿถ.๐Ÿถ.๐Ÿถ.๐Ÿถ -๐š™ ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป

๐Ÿ”ฅ Follow Irfan on:

30 thoughts on “How to Hack Android by simply sending an APK โ€“ AndroRAT Tutorial”

1. I had a very good experience with these guys! They were very easy to communicate with and did a good job in giving me access to my partners cell. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing help to remotely monitor his or her partner!!!

2. I had a very good experience with these guys! They were very easy to communicate with and did a good job in giving me access to my partners cell. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing help to remotely monitor his or her partner!!!

3. I'm very happy and grateful for his services! Gone are the days when it was hard to see through another phone. Iโ€™d forever appreciate the services of above named who has helped my friend and I get access into a phone without having a hold of it. I saw Rebeccaโ€™s review on how she got access to her husband's phone, and I was so intrigued and gave it my best shot, sent him a message, and Iโ€™d say, Iโ€™ve never seen such a thing in technology in recent times. He made me read the texts, emails, and chats of my partners' phone directly from mine..๐Ÿ‘†

4. I'm very happy and grateful for his services! Gone are the days when it was hard to see through another phone. Iโ€™d forever appreciate the services of above named who has helped my friend and I get access into a phone without having a hold of it. I saw Rebeccaโ€™s review on how she got access to her husband's phone, and I was so intrigued and gave it my best shot, sent him a message, and Iโ€™d say, Iโ€™ve never seen such a thing in technology in recent times. He made me read the texts, emails, and chats of my partners' phone directly from mine..๐Ÿ‘†

5. The time and efforts you had put into this spy work is beyond excellence. Take my cordial thanks! You are really an efficient, organized and result-oriented person *RYAN*๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘† Thank you for all the extra hours and extra effort you had to put on for getting this job done. I appreciate every bit of your effort.Thank you for pulling this off so remotely.

6. The time and efforts you had put into this spy work is beyond excellence. Take my cordial thanks! You are really an efficient, organized and result-oriented person *RYAN*๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘† Thank you for all the extra hours and extra effort you had to put on for getting this job done. I appreciate every bit of your effort.Thank you for pulling this off so remotely.

7. The time and efforts you had put into this spy work is beyond excellence. Take my cordial thanks! You are really an efficient, organized and result-oriented person *RYAN*๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘† Thank you for all the extra hours and extra effort you had to put on for getting this job done. I appreciate every bit of your effort.Thank you for pulling this off so remotely.

8. The time and efforts you had put into this spy work is beyond excellence. Take my cordial thanks! You are really an efficient, organized and result-oriented person *RYAN*๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘† Thank you for all the extra hours and extra effort you had to put on for getting this job done. I appreciate every bit of your effort.Thank you for pulling this off so remotely.

9. Even for the recognition ,, gets, his skills is so underrated at least by most tech fans in general.๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘† I mean I get that there is stamina and all that involved in things like he does but being able to stand so far away and have the ability get the information needed with high speed as expected to hit it perfectly with a paddle just over the net is extremely impressive…

10. Even for the recognition ,, gets, his skills is so underrated at least by most tech fans in general.๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘† I mean I get that there is stamina and all that involved in things like he does but being able to stand so far away and have the ability get the information needed with high speed as expected to hit it perfectly with a paddle just over the net is extremely impressive…

11. Even for the recognition ,, gets, his skills is so underrated at least by most tech fans in general.๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘† I mean I get that there is stamina and all that involved in things like he does but being able to stand so far away and have the ability get the information needed with high speed as expected to hit it perfectly with a paddle just over the net is extremely impressive…

12. The time and efforts you had put into this spy work is beyond excellence. Take my cordial thanks! You are really an efficient, organized and result-oriented person Ryan๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘† Thank you for all the extra hours and extra effort you had to put on for getting this job done. I appreciate every bit of your effort.Thank you for pulling this off so remotely.

13. The time and efforts you had put into this spy work is beyond excellence. Take my cordial thanks! You are really an efficient, organized and result-oriented person Ryan๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘† Thank you for all the extra hours and extra effort you had to put on for getting this job done. I appreciate every bit of your effort.Thank you for pulling this off so remotely.

14. Ryan ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†brought so much energy to this forensic system and call tapping that's the same energy he brought to me. This is my favorite cyber expert by far! Y'all killing it ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

15. Ryan ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†brought so much energy to this forensic system and call tapping that's the same energy he brought to me. This is my favorite cyber expert by far! Y'all killing it ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

16. Hi ive been looking into many videos like this im traning to be hopefully be a cyber security analyst ,also i think this is a fun thing to do and i the andro rat looks better than other other RATs i have looked into ,well abart from pegasus ofcourse so i guess my qustion is will this work on any android ? Also i would love to see you it could ve binded with another apk file like you suggested and if its possible maby there is way i speak to you about some stuff would be super helpful and appreciatave